- Application to application movement and switching is more swift and fluid
- The on-screen keyboard is very handy. Unfortunately, I can only use it with some degree of accuracy in landscape orientation. Portrait just doesn't work for my thick digits.
- The system buttons have a better look... more polished. This includes the notification icons, etc.
- Flip orientation... this is what I was waiting for and a big winner in my book. The application changing orientation based on what I am doing with the phone. Yes... thank you!
For this update... items I will be tracking:
- Battery life - in 1.0 and 1.1, this SUCKED! Anyone with a G1 knows what I am talking about.
- Lack of default T-Mobile applications - will there be any issues with some default TMO applications not present?
The next big winner for me will be WPA Enterprise.