To update your "Send To:", run through the following steps:
- Open Windows Explorer either with
or hit type "Windows Explorer" and hit
- Do the step above again to open a second Windows Explorer window
- Drill into the folder you want to create as a short cut for the "Send To:" menu in the first Windows Explorer window
- In the second Windows Explorer window, click in the address bar and type: "shell:sendto"
- With the mouse "Right click and drag" the destination folder from the first Windows Explorer window into second Windows Explorer window
- Release the mouse button in the second window
- When the context menu opens where you released the mouse, select "Create Shortcut Here"
Repeat the steps above to create more "Send to:" options.
I ran through this in order to update and move some music files I had spread across my computer. These were music files that I wanted to correlate by a high-level genre identifier folders (Hip-Hop, Rock, Soft, R&B, etc.). Going through the steps above allowed me to copy the files into the higher level folders through the "Send To:" option.
Hope this helps someone out there....